Diagram B.V. is an independent CRO (Contract Research Organisation) that operates globally with their main office in the Netherlands, Zwolle. We facilitate the development, organisation and execution of clinical trials.
Diagram primarily focuses on Principal Investigators (so-called “investigator initiated studies”), start-up’s both in the Netherlands and abroad and the pharmaceutical-, medical device- and e-Health industries. Learn more on this page about clinical trials facilitated by Diagram and how we distinguish ourself in this area.
Facilitating clinical trials for more than two decades
Diagram is ready to support your project. We support trials globally. For an overview see our country overview.
We support all trial tasks for 80% of our clients
Our professionals have experience in the following areas:
- Interventional cardiology
- General cardiology
- Cardiovascular diseases in women
- Thorax surgery
- Lung illnesses
- General practice
Tailor-made and customised projects
We can facilitate your clinical trial tailor-made. We believe that every project is unique and deserves a customised approach. A high level of quality and compliance is always important to us. Curious how we put this into practice? See what we worked on: an overview of clinical trials.
We support all steps of clinical research:
- Start-up phase: focus on the research question, budget, project management, ethical committee, etc.;
- Execution phase: focus on project management, clinical monitoring, data, etc.;
- Closing phase: focus on project management, closing visits, data, statistics, medical writing.
- 170 participating hospitals
- 236 trials
- 25 countries globally
Start with your own research project or clinical trial!Submit here
Diagram carries out quality management. It is NEN-EN-ISO 9001:2015 certified. Besides, Diagram has an international focus, and well skilled and developed teams:
- Integrated e-Health and information management
- Data management and statistics
- Project management
We also play a leading role in projects that investigate new technological developments, for example e-Health.
Any questions about clinical trials? Feel free to contact us.