DIAGnostic Research And Management
Your expert in cardiovascular research since 1996
We are a Contract Research Organisation (CRO) specialized in tailored cardiovascular research.
We focus on:
- Investigator Initiated studies, using cost-effective models without compromising quality;
- Industry-driven studies; trials driven by the pharmaceutical, medical devices and e-Health industries.
Need support for your cardiovascular trial?
You've come to the right place!Start a project
More about us | Your expert in cardiovascular research
How we facilitate your cardiovascular research
Our CRO performs clinical scientific research together with you as investigator and/or sponsor. We manage your national or international clinical trial from A to Z:
- from formulating your research question and writing your protocol;
- to monitoring your patients and managing their data safely;
- till translating statistics into clear results ready to be presented to the scientific community at conferences and in leading medical publications.
We have an excellent track record in:
- Regulatory guidance
- Trial design
- Global study management and monitoring
- CEC/DSMB coordination
- Dedicated core-lab activities for pre- and postmarket drug and device trials
- need support for your phase II-IV clinical trials;
- are looking to run Cohort Studies;
- or require clinical evidence or a performance study for your Category II and III medical devices;
Our professional team is ready to help!
We have extensive expertise in all therapeutic areas of cardiology, with a special focus on intervention cardiology and electrophysiology.
On top of specialty expertise, our research professionals demonstrate an in-depth understanding of the complete care-chain (general practitioners, regional ambulance services, hospitals and cardiac rehabilitation).
We conduct scientific research and registrations according to the appropriate guidelines: ICH-GCP, ISO 14155, FDA and/or Dutch law and regulations.
We’re also committed to quality: we comply with the ISO 9001 standard to ensure projects are consistent with client specifications, the relevant legislation and regulations. As a result, we’re NEN-EN-ISO 9001:2015 certified.
Twenty-five years ago, a group of pioneering interventional cardiologists (Prof. Felix Zijlstra, Prof. Menko Jan de Boer, Prof. Jan Hoorntje and Prof. Harry Suryapranata) based in the beautiful town of Zwolle, drastically improved the treatment of heart infarction. Their groundbreaking study, A comparison of immediate coronary angioplasty with intravenous streptokinase in acute myocardial infarction was published in the New England Journal of Medicine, 1993;328:680-684, and their treatment strategy became the new standard worldwide.
After their revolutionary study Diagram was founded, initially as a Site Management Organisation (SMO) to support clinical research locally and soon the CRO was added.
Since 1996, our organisation has continued to grow, performing an impressive 246 real-evidence trials across 25 countries and 173 hospitals.
Throughout all those years, cardiovascular research projects have always remained our focus. We’ve become an expert in coordinating and executing phase II-IV studies, working closely together with an excellent network of renowned cardiologists, sponsors and everybody along the care chain from emergency medical services to the hospital.
– Improving outcomes in heart patients, one heart at a time –
Need support for your own research project?
Diagram can facilitate your research project or clinical trial.Start a project